About Me

My photo
I'm a mum to my two munckins. (7yr &2yr) and a wife to one man (thank godness) my bestfriend. I have trying new things, I have to talk and meet new people. I believe people are in my life for a reason and sometimes only for a season. I'm a Nichiren Buddhist. I'm currently on a journey to become a Vegan.

Sunday 27 December 2009

Day one and it has begun...

Well, well, well....Working out with a DVD shows me how unfit I really am. I only managed 25mins of the workout (the workout is 60mins) I also managed 10 sit-ups. lol
An A for effort... me thinks....lol

Planning to go to the gym in the morning but as we don't have Elom tonight i'm thinking a lay-in would be better.

What can I eat when its late and you are going to bed in a hour or so?

Does popcorn and pick n mix go against my diet?? Oh well, its early days.
Oh just watched Avatar...Worth a trip to the cinema :-)

Nite nite

D xx

2 comments:

  1. Late snacks? Sugar free jelly! Fat free!! Virtually Calorie free!! Only flaw is you can't really take a spoon and tub of jelly into the cinema with you.

    Good luck with plan D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a late night/anytime snack I would suggest fruit, or maybe some Crispbreads?
    A really good tip which I do at night, unless I'm REALLY hungry is to brush my teeth and just drink water, hold it off until the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete