About Me

My photo
I'm a mum to my two munckins. (7yr &2yr) and a wife to one man (thank godness) my bestfriend. I have trying new things, I have to talk and meet new people. I believe people are in my life for a reason and sometimes only for a season. I'm a Nichiren Buddhist. I'm currently on a journey to become a Vegan.

Monday 11 January 2010

What's a few pounds between friends...

I thought writing a blog would be easy, well its not. You have to make time, which I haven't being doing. For those you have been checking my page I'm sorry i haven't kept you updated.
If I'm been honest, i have been exercising but I haven't been eating 100% healthy :-/
But I have been doing a lot of soul searching. I have been watching Paul Mckenna: I can make you thin, My Big fat diet show and You are what you eat.
I have come to realise its not about a diet its about eating right, eating healthy. Paul Mckenna talked about loving your self, visual yourself happy, remembering that feeling etc. My Big fat diet show is a two week diet that will help drop a dress size. You only eat 1200cal a day (Normal daily average is 1940cal) You are recommended to only do this diet for two weeks...then what?!! Go back to eating 1940cal a day, and put back on a dress size.
Dr Gillian Mckeith, you are what you eat says the aim is for you to make simple changes that will begin to take effect almost immediately and will last forever.
That sounds good to me. I will start to read her book and implement the changes to my families life.

I don't mind if i don't lose weight but i want to look good naked, feel good in a bikini and LOVE ME :-)

For those who have said you will follow me but won't sign up....its not hard click follow and you enter your twitter, Gmail or Yahoo details. Oh and you won't get emails clogging up your gig space. Its just for me to see how many fans i have...go on boost my ego, just a little :-)

Okay I'm off to Aqua Aerobics.
D xx

Weight: 11st 6lbs (I've put on 2lbs..opps)

No comments:

Post a Comment