About Me

My photo
I'm a mum to my two munckins. (7yr &2yr) and a wife to one man (thank godness) my bestfriend. I have trying new things, I have to talk and meet new people. I believe people are in my life for a reason and sometimes only for a season. I'm a Nichiren Buddhist. I'm currently on a journey to become a Vegan.

Saturday 26 December 2009

Plan D starts now....

Its Boxing day, i've eaten too much turkey, drank too much, too much of everything. Now Plan D (diet) has to start. I have 11 weeks before i go on my Caribbean cruise and I would like to wear a bikini.

How will i lose weight?

I going to go back to the gym...every morning. I have a Urban Workout DVD which i will start tomorrow.
I'm going to try and cut down on my food portions :-s To be honest this one will be hard. I LOVE my food..really really love my food. lol

I will aim to blog everyday and weight myself once a week. I will get Andre to take a photo of me tomorrow so i will have a before and after.
The moment of truth my weight.......(drum roll).....

26th Dec 09: 11st 4oz/71.3kg/159.2lb

I will aim to blog everyday and weight myself once a week. I will get Andre to take a photo of me tomorrow so i will have a before and after.

I need your support guys :-)

Until tomorrow
Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment